There's nothing more revitalizing than a glass of unruffled lemonade on any day especially warm days. If you go to any super market, then you will be exposed to many boxes of lemonade brand bottles or packets that are filled with artificial additives and aroma savories. There are many ways to avoid refreshing body of these artificial chemicals by making the lemonade on your own.
Lemonade is quite easy to make without much sweating or learning. Only requirement is that all the basic ingredients should be available at home and then within minute lemons can be juiced to make a great lemonade.
Recently we had a good harvest of mangoes from our garden. To beat the heat and for a change we experimented with a new variation of lemonade using mango
I usually make lemonade at home with lemon pulp. But if you can avoid pulp and strain the lemon juice before mixing it with the simple syrup/sugar and water.
- Combine mawana sugar and water into a pot. Heat it till sugar completely dissolves in water. Switch off and allow it to cool down.
- Put mango pieces into a blender and blend it into a smooth paste. Add mango puree into cooled sugar syrup.
Buy dry mango powder online. Put mango powder & appropriate quantity of water into a
blender and blend it into a smooth paste. Add mango puree into cooled sugar syrup.
- Mix well. Add lemon juice into mango mixture.
- Mango lemonade concentrate is ready to serve.
- To serve Mango lemonade. Fill in ¼ cup of concentrate and fill remaining ¾ th with chilled water and few ice cubes.
- Refreshing Mango lemonade is ready to serve.
- Recently one of my friends showed me an electric juicer that juiced fruits. He also juiced lemons in it. Though squeezing a lemon by hand will not take much time, if you have access to a juicer it might be easy to squeeze juice from different fruits such as lime
- While serving add cold water and ice cubes as required to the mango lemon concentrate and serve chilled. Serve chilled!
Isn’t it easy to make lemonade at home?
Did you make your own lemonade from scratch any time? Did you impress your friends or family with it? What are your favorite variants?