|Image Credit : www.cosmopolitan.com|
Keep up with the rapidly-changing fashion industry is important to maintain a peppy style determination. It is vital to find fashion motivation and fashion guidelines that will refresh your attires and inspire you to express yourself with lively clothes and accessories.
The trick to achieving a unique style that is all you is to combine elements from diverse fashion flairs as well as from numerous features of your character/taste/lifestyle/mood/etc. However, keep in mind that if you want to look decent you need to whip up a clothing combination consisting of essentials and fashionable pieces to keep your look well-adjusted and avoid a head-to-toe loony look.
By drawing fashion motivation from outside of your ease zone you'll discern new ways of reinventing your clothes which helps in developing your exclusive peculiar style. So tryout different varieties of clothing; blend the fresh one with the timeworn ones; and stylish with the masterpieces! Putting together an ensemble that replicates bits and fragments of your character is what well-dressed grace is all about.
Our parents always dressed the way they wanted. They outfitted themselves in what made them feel most comfortable. It is important to find what makes you feel good about yourself. A lot of people are really made up artificially but they can't walk in their own shoes. If it looks good on someone else, then it does not mean that it won't look as good on you. You should always wear a attire that will give you a bigger does of self-assurance. It is important to find things that give you your identity. The greatest way to feel glamorous is to just feel like yourself and be in your own skin.
Some of the quotes that inspire the Peppy style attitude within me are:
- The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence
- It is the choice that you have to wake up every day and say "There is no reason today can't be the best day of my life"
- I never think about how other people will respond to the way i dress. dressing is all about reflecting how i feel
- If i not with somebody who really excites or inspires me, then i would rather be myself
- I know someday my knees are going to look like elephant knees. But for now, my hemlines are still pretty high
- I hope i never stop changing
- I feel like there so many people i admire for so many reasons that i can't look at one person and say "i want that life". i want to make my own history
- family is at the heart of everything i do
- I would rather be myself than spending time and energy on somebody that i didn't feel sure about
- I have never been a big fan of gossip. being a victim of it, i know how much it hurts
Who inspires your lively fashion style?
This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.