Image Source: Indiblogger
Quikr is the popular online portal, which serves both sellers and buyers. Once registered, anyone can either sell or buy the goods at the best price. Previously Quikr had only online website. However it was not possible to sit every time on a computer or laptop to get work done. When Quikr website was opened on a mobile, it was generally slow.
Understanding the needs of customer, the company has launched an app known as “Quikr NXT”. This app can be installed on apple and android phones. After using the app, I realized that this app has made all transactions very convenient. Now it is easy to deal with seller or buyers, to select goods and to deliver goods at the right place using the convenient chatting feature of app.
Transaction using Quikr is really easy. Here I am listing some of the advantages of choosing chat option over phone calls for doing a transaction.
You can choose chat option over calls for multiple reasons.
The chat option is not only convenient to manage but also all chat history are saved.
- When selling is done using phone call, transactions can take time. Mostly also it is noticed that sellers can close a deal in shorter time using chat option compared to transaction over phone. As customers often wish to see goods before taking a final decision, it might not be possible in phone transaction to immediately send the picture of item. Sometimes the deal over phone can go over longer time. Longer the deal time, the chance of converting to sale also reduces. Hence I feel chat option is convenient for sellers and buyers.
Chat option can cut down time and expenses
- Chat option saves considerable time.
- It also saves money. Phone bills are the best example of instantaneous saving.
- As per statistics, at-least three fourth transaction money is saved when using chat options compared to doing transactions via phone calls.
Productivity of employees improves
- Since one employee can handle multiple chats, the productivity per employee is improved drastically.
- As employee spends less time on phone, he/she can multi-task during chat conversations.
With better productivity per employee, the whole process of dealing can be completed with less number of employees in much lesser time. This in turn helps in controlling the expenses. The money saved can be diverted to other critical needs by the seller.
Better sales and marketing channel
- Interacting with prospective client through chat options can be a good marketing strategy. This strategy not only helps in building a good customer trust but also it helps in extending business relationship.
- Using chat options, sellers will be in a better position to understand and service the customer needs. With targeted product selling, quality of service delivered improves thereby leading to better customer satisfaction. This in-turn leads to increased sales and better customer satisfaction.
- Customers also get more control over the process and get the time and space to decide conveniently what they actually want. As a seller, it is important that the customer is respected and his needs are addressed.
This post is written for Quikr NXT hosted by Indiblogger.