Icecreams are the fancy desserts which can be served in many ways just by giving twist in them.
One among them is Gadbad Falooda Icecream. Many times I tasted and tried falooda and gadbad icecream but never thought on the combination of these icecreams until I tasted it in Mumbai restaurant. This dessert was so colourful and delicious. The glass in which the dessert was served was huge and could not be finished by one. I was in love with this dessert and wanted to give it a try and post on my blog. Though the exact layering I could not do but I tried my best to make it near to the icecream which I had in Mumbai restaurant . This dessert do not need any further explanation because its name itself says it is the combination of Falooda and Gadbad Icecream. Check out my recipe of Falooda and Gadbad Icecream which are posted earlier in my blog. This is the must try dessert .When two icecreams are combined with each other, makes the resulted icecream to get a different look and also becomes more flavorful and tasty. So friends make and enjoy!!!
List given for large two serving
- Basil seeds - 4 tbsp (soaked in the 1/2 cup of water for 1 hour)
- Rose syrup - 3 tbsp +extra for garnishing
- Falooda sev - 1/4 cup
- Sweetened thick mango pulp - 1/2 cup (mango mousse can be used)
- Vanilla Ice Cream - 4 scoops
- Butterscotch Ice cream - 4 scoops
- Toasted almonds - To garnish
- Take a long glasses to make Gadbad Falooda Icecream.
- Mix half quantity of soaked basil seeds in the rose syrup.
- Cook the falooda sev as per the instruction given on the packet.
- Into a glass, add 1 tbsp of basil seeds and rose syrup mixture followed by 1 tbsp of falooda sev.
- Then add in scoops of vanilla icecream followed by sweetened mango pulp or mango mousse.
- Again add 1/2 tbsp of plain basil seeds followed with with some falooda sev and butterscotch icecream.
- Finally garnish the Gadbad Falooda Icecream with some toasted almonds and rose syrup.
- Thats it Gadbad Falooda Icecream is ready to serve.