Is there anyone who does not like Pizza? What I know is pizza is enjoyed by almost everyone. Pizza is the fun to eat and enjoy. When we go for outing with our friends or family, the easiest meal we enjoy now a days is Pizza. Though our elders were not much fan of pizza, they too love to have pizza anytime and anywhere. Even one slice of Pizza can save us by keeping our stomach full. Now a days making pizza at home are also very simple and easy which can be prepared in no time. But sometime making pizza at home in our busy schedule is not possible then we can order the pizza from Dominos and also from other available pizza parlors. But when we have enough time, we can prepare the pizza and enjoy with our family .So today I will be sharing one of the most liked cheesy pizza. This pizza is no yeast pizza hence the proofing time is omitted in the recipe. Cheesy pizza has double layer base, stuffed with cheese layer in between the pizza bases. Hence it is can also be called as Double Cheesy Pizza. So let’s see how to make this quick pizza recipe.
For Making Pizza Base
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Baking soda – ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Oregano – ¼ tsp
- Yogurt – ½ cup (used to knead the pizza dough)
- Olive oil – 1tbsp
For The Topping
- Pizza sauce – as required
- Red bell pepper – 2 tbsp, chopped
- Yellow bell pepper – 2 tbsp, chopped
- Olives – 5, cut in halves
- Mozzarella cheese – shredded, as required
- Mozarella cheese strips - few
- Olive oil – few drops
- Chili flakes – extra for spiciness
- Combine the all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and yogurt. Mix well and make the soft sticky dough.
- Throw the dough on the floured surface and knead it well for another 5 minutes, until you see the dough is not sticking.
- Divide the dough into two portions. Roll out first portion and transfer the first base on to the baking pan. Now spread the lots of cheese all over the first base.
- In the same way roll out second portion and place the second base above the first base.
- Apply water all over the edges of the first base and try to seal the edges of the base by pressing with your finger.
- Place the cheese strips at the edges of the pizza base sandwich. Now gather the edges and press down to stick them. Press down with fork.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Place the baking pan in the preheated oven and cook for around 5 minutes.
- Then take out the pizza crust. Brush some olive oil all over the pizza and spread the pizza sauce and top it up with mozzarella cheese, bell pepper and olives.
- Smear more drops of olive oil and also sprinkle some chilli flakes if you like.
- Transfer the baking pan in the oven for another 15 minutes until the cheese melts and veggies are grilled well.
- Here we go Cheesy Veggie Pizza is ready to serve.
If you find making pizza at home is bit difficult. All you can do is just browse these interesting Food coupons and deals which are easily available at Cuponation .Order it and enjoy yourself.