Here each rasgullas are cut into halves and then topped with mawa and then you can decorate the way you like. This was my diwali special sweet for this year and my loved ones were really happy after they tasted this sweet. So lets go through the recipe.
- Rasgullas – 8 pieces
- Mawa – ½ cup
- Powdered sugar – 2 tbsp
- Rose water – few drops
- Few food colour drops
- Truity fruity or any dry fruits to garnish
- Few cupcake liners
- Cut each rasgullas into halves and let it remain soaked into the sugar syrup.
- Add few food colour drops into the syrup and stir well, so that rasgullas gets nice colour.
- Meanwhile prepare sweetened mawa.
- Take mawa onto the plate, add powdered sugar , few food colour drops and rose water. Knead everything well till you get nice smooth mixture.
- Arrange cupcakes liners onto the plate and placed each halved rasgullas in the liners.
- Divide sweetened mawa according to the rasgullas portion and placed them on each portion. Then decorate with some truity fruity or dry fruits.
- Ras maduri is ready to serve.