Grapes sharbat or grapes squash is a refreshing drink during hotty summer. The sweetness from the grapes and tangy flavour from fresh lemon makes this drink a delicious one. So try and enjoy it during summer.
- Grapes - 2 cups ( I used seedless grapes )
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - 1/4 cup ( adjust as per your taste)
- Water as needed
- Wash the grapes and grind them in the blender along with water to a fine paste.
- Strain the mixture through a strainer. You can add more water to the juice for easy straining.
- Discard any residues from the mixture.
- Then add lemon juice and sugar. Dissolve the sugar completely into the mixture.
- Grape sharbat is ready to serve. If you like you can add few ice cubes and enjoy chilled.