Today I am here for a product review. The review of Hudson Canola oil.
Briefly let me tell you that canola oil is processed from seeds of canola flower. It has a lower saturated fat and high monounsaturated fat , high Omega-3 and zero cholesterol.
Hudson Canola is a standard edible vegetable grade oil, a light oil with neutral taste and flavour. Hudson Canola can be used for all types, methods and varieties of Indian cooking: frying, roasting or grilling. Canola is neutral in flavour and aroma with no distinctive taste or smell. This is best suited to my daily cooking. I would refer this canola oil to use to all my friends.
And using this oil, I thought of making puris for sev puri recipe. Here is the recipe as follows.
- Semolina or Rava – ¼ cup
- All purpose flour – 1 tsp
- Warm warm or soda water – as required
- Salt to taste
- Canola oil – for frying
- Add semolina into one wide bowl.
- Sprinkle little amount of warm water and mix well to crumble the semolina.
- Then add all purpose flour and salt. Knead well for 10 minutes and apply a tsp of oil. Let it rest for atleast 15 minutes.
- The dough should be stiff and smooth, so be careful while adding water.
- Divide the dough into tiny balls and roll out each balls into thin circle shape using rolling pin.
- Heat oil and fry the puris over medium flame till crispy.
- Puris – 8 nos
- Boiled potato – 1 no, cubed
- Onion – ½, finely chopped
- Tomato – ½, finely chopped
- Cilantro – 2 tbsp
- Sweet chutney – 3 tsp
- Green chutney – 3 tsp
- Fine sev – ½ cup
- Chat masala powder – 1 tsp
- Place the puris in a plate and break them in the middle to make a hole.
- Then add all the ingredients one by one.
- Lastly sprinkle some chat masala powder and serve immediately.