Lassi are the refreshing drink not only in summer but in all seasons. Whenever I visit any lassi stall I love to have Punjabi Lassi which is thick and has mild rose essence. So I thought to share the lassi which is my all time favourite. This is so satisfying you can also serve it after meal with full mug of lassi. After meals we prefer to drink lighter lassi that is cardamom flavoured lassi. If you have not try making lassi at home. Do try and keep me a lovely comments.
- Thick Yogurt(Curd) – 2 cups
- Sugar - 4 tbsp
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- Rose essence – 1/2 tsp
- Cardamom powder - a pinch
- Soaked almonds – few, chopped (optional)
- Saffron strands – ½ tsp
- Fresh cream – ¼ cup
- Soak saffron in ¼ cup of milk. Keep it aside.
- Combine yogurt, sugar, saffron soaked milk, cream and rose essence into blender.
- Blend everything to the smooth consistency.
- Chop the soaked almonds and add it into lassi.
- Serve chilled with extra fresh if needed.