Strawberry Milkshake is the refreshing drink with blend of fresh strawberry, milk and icecream. I always love to have this milkshake with some extra ice cream or cream. I have seen many fast food center, where they make this kind of shake by using color and saying it as strawberry milkshake. Well the milkshake might have beautiful pink color but lag behind with real strawberries. However preparing milkshake at home is not a big deal. You can make it anytime and enjoy it anytime.
- Fresh strawberries, hulled - 8 nos
- Milk - 1 cup
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Strawberry Icecream - 1 scoop
- Strawberry Syrup - 1 tbsp
INGREDIENTS TO GARNISH
- Fresh cream - 1 tsp for each glass
- Strawberry syrup - 1 tsp
- Strawberry slices
- Hull the strawberries and slice them.
- Combine strawberries, milk, icecream, syrup and sugar into blender and blend it until smooth.
- Pour it into a glass and serve topped with some fresh cream and extra strawberry syrup and some strawberry slices at the side of the glasses.