The Rajbhog is the irrestible dessert recipe which belongs to Rasgulla family . The only difference is Rajbhog is larger than rasgulla. Kesar Rajbhog is very famous. For the different flavour, i try with fresh pineapple. In the image you can see that rajbhog are dipped in the pineapple syrup. Believe me that the sweet was super delicious and truly mouthwatering. Do try it and very very sure that you all will surely surely like it. So let's start
- Paneer – 250 gms
- Sugar – 1 kg
- Maida – 1 tbsp
- Suji/ Semolina – 1 tbsp
- Pineapple juice (extracted from fresh pineapple) - 2 cups
- Saffron strands - few
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- Combine pineapple juice and sugar into one pot. Bring it to boil and simmer on low flame.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well
- Meanwhile combine paneer, all purpose flour, semolina and saffron strands soaked into 1 tbsp of milk. Knead well to form soft dough.
- Divide the dough into small portion and make small balls out of it. Paneer balls expand to double the size after boiling so make make small balls with paneer .
- Now add these balls into boiling pineapple syrup.
- Cook for 15 minutes on medium to low flame. Turn off the flame
- This can be served as it is or chilled.
- You can make the paneer from the scratch. I used paneer for the quick version.
- Do not discard remaining pineapple syrup, give can make drink out of it.