Mint is named as Pudina in Indian Language. This herb gives the lovely green colour to the chutney. Pudina chutney recipe is a very easy and quick recipe.
Apart from cooking, Mint has many health benefits such as it helps in relieves cough, cold, fever and throat ailments, digestion , boosts immunity , reduces the growth of fungus, cleanses the blood, relieves sprains and muscle cramps.
- Pudina(Mint) leaves - 1& 1/2 cups
- Coconut (Shredded) - 1/4 cup
- Green chillies - 3 nos
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Cilantro - 1/4 cup
- Curry leaves - 5 to 6 nos
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients into the blender and blend it to the smooth paste.
- Adjust water and salt.
- This chutney can be served with any type of dosa or snacks