Double decker Oreo fudge is the fast and easy fudge with the twist of oreo.The Oreo gives the fudge a nice textural and flavour from the richness of the chocolates.
- Semi sweet chocolate chips - 1 cup
- White chocolate chips - 1 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk, portioned in half - 1 can
- Oreo biscuits, chopped - 10
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Split sweetened condensed milk in half and set aside.
- Chop Oreos and set aside.
- Here you need double broiler method. If you don’t have a double boiler, place a pot with about an inch of water in it on the stove. Place a heat-proof bowl in the pot making sure the bottom does not touch the water.
- Combine semi sweet chocolate chips, one ½ of sweetened condensed milk, 2 tablespoon of butter into one bowl and place the mixture bowl to the top of a double boiler or place your bowl over the pan/ pot with simmering water . Stir until melted and combined.
- Pour the mixture into greased tray pan and level the mixture using the rubber spatula.
- Now combine white chocolate chips and remaining half sweetened condensed milk into one bowl and place the mixture bowl to the top of a double boiler or place your bowl over the pan/ pot with simmering water . Stir until melted and combined. Fold in Oreos and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture on top of semi sweet chocolate layer and refrigerate for 1 an hour to set.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut them into small squares.
- For ease of cutting make sure to clean knife between cuts to prevent sticking.