Chicken Kababs are the spicy non veg appetizers.Chicken kababs are quite easy to make and the marinate process takes just an hour or less if you want . Most the time kababs are grilled on skewers or cooked in tandoor. But today I am here with the recipe of fried kababs.Chicken kababs are best served with chicken biryani . I am very sure you all will like and enjoy these kababs.
- Boneless chicken - 250 gm
- Red chilly powder - 1&1/2 tsp
- Tumeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander- cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Corn flour - 2 tsp
- Ginger- Garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - for frying
- Clean the chicken and cut them into small pieces.
- Dry the chicken pieces before you put all the other ingredients.
- Then add all the above mentioned ingredients into the chicken pieces.Mix everything well.
- Let the chicken pieces marinate for an hour.
- Heat the oil into the pan and deep fry all the marinated chicken pieces till golden brown.
- Drain the chicken kababs on the paper towel.
- Chicken Kababs are ready to serve hot with onion or cabbage salads with lemon wedges.
Linking to :
The Master Chef Contest @" You Too Can Cook - Indian Food Recipes"