- Ripe Avacado - 1
- Chilled Milk - 2 cups
- Light brown sugar - 3 tbsp ( You can also use white sugar)
- Caramel syrup - To garnish
- Cut the avacado into two halves. Remove the seed and scoop out all the flesh of the avacado.
- Put the avacado flesh,chilled milk and sugar into the blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Squirt some caramel into the serving glass at the sides and leave some at the bottom.
- Pour the blended mixture into the glass.
- Top the avacado milkshake with the some extra caramel syrup.