Tortilla sandwich is healthy sandwich wrap,inspired by mexican cooking which includes cheese, different types of veggies and whole wheat tortilla. This vegetarian sandwich wrap recipe makes a great lunch or snack. They taste so delicious,you will never end with one sandwich.
So go try it......
- Whole Wheat tortillas - 4 big ( I used Storebrought)
- Mexican cheese - 1 cup
- Sour cream - 1/4 cup
- Vegetables- lettuce,carrot,tomato,capsicum,onion,cilantro
- Pickled vegetables - Jalapeno,green olives
- Tomato - 1big
- Yellow capsicum -1/2 cup ( you can use any one colour or mix of all colours)
- Jalapeno - 2
- Onion - 1/4 cup
- Garlic pods - 2
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1tbsp
- Cilantro - 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Add all the vegetables into blender and blend to the smooth paste.
- Then add cumin powder,salt and lemon juice to the paste and mix well.
- Salsa is so tasty that you can enjoy it with any dish.
- Wash the veggies and cut them as per your choice.
- Place the tortilla on the plate,on that spread salsa and sour cream.
- Then spread the mexican cheese and all the cut veggies.
- Now tightly roll up the tortilla .Secure with toothpicks
- Serve immediately.