- Crab meat - 1lb
- Thick meat - 1/4 cup
- Red chilly powder - 1 tbsp
- Tumeric powder -1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder -1/2 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Corn flour - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1tbsp
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- In wide bowl add all the ingredients except crab meat. Mix well and keep aside.
- Cut the crab meat into big pieces.
- Apply the masala paste to each piece and marinate it for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 350 F.
- Bake the pieces for about 15 minutes.
- Crab meat is very soft , it do not need much time to cook.
- Crab roast is ready to serve.