- Salmon fillets -2
- Yogurt - 2tbsp
- Red chilly powder -1tsp
- Garam masala -1/2tsp
- tumeric powder -1/4 tsp
- Oil - 1tbsp
- Clean the fillets and dry them.
- Mix yogurt,red chilly powder,tumeric powder,coriander powder and garam masala together.
- Marinade salmon fillets in the yogurt mixture for half an hour.
- Grease the tray with oil and place the fillets.
- Bake these marinated fillets at 350 F for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Salmon Tandoori is ready to serve.
- Salmon tandoori can be served with veggie salad of your choice.