- Whole wheat flour - 2 cups
- Pan puri masala -2 tsp ( you can flavour khakras as per the choice)
- Salt to taste
- Oil -2tbsp
- Some flour for dusting
- In the wide bowl add whole wheat flour, pan puri masala,salt and oil.
- Mix well all the ingredients and make the soft dough using water.
- Keep this dough closed for sometime.
- Divide the dough into small balls.
- Roll these balls to round shapelike hapathis
- Place skillet on low flame and half fry all rolled out chapathis.
- Apply oil to half fried chapathis.
- Again fry these chapathis by pressing on it using cloth till crisp.
- Khakras are ready to serve.
- Khakras can be served with hot tea