Idli -8 to 10
All purpose flour - 3tbsp
Corn starch -1tbsp
Tumeric powder -1/4tsp
Red chilly powder -1/4tsp
Salt to taste
Minced garlic -1/2tsp
Minced ginger -1/2tsp
Light soya sauce-3tbsp
Hot chilly sauce -2tbsp
Sweet and sour sauce -1tbsp
Tomato sauce -1tsp
Coloured capsicum sliced -3tbsp
Corn starch syrup -1tsp
- Cut all the idlis in small bite size.
- In one bowl, make the paste of all purpose flour and corn starch by adding water.
- Make the thin paste by adding enough water.
- Heat enough oil in the pan and fry all the idli pieces till light brown.
- When machurians are done.
- In another bowl,add minced ginger,minced garlic and all the sauces and mix well.
- Heat this sauce mixture in another pan and add corn starch syrup to make sauce thick.
- Into the sauce mixture,add sliced capsicum and cook it for a minute.
- Bring the sauce mixture down.
- At the time of serving mix machurians and sauce mixture together.
- Serve idli machurian hot with chopped spring onions sprinkle on it