- Milk - 2 cups +1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Custard Powder - 2 tbsp
- Fruits (apples, green apples and banana)
- Dry fruits (raisins,cashewnuts, almonds and dry mango)
- Cardamom powder -1/2 tsp
- Mix custard powder in 1/4 cup of milk. stir well till custard powder completely dissolves in milk.
- Pour the remaining 2 cups of milk in deep bottom pan and bring it to boil.
- Add sugar custard paste and cardamom powder into the milk. stir well
- When done.Turn off the flame.
- Cool down th custard mixture.
- When fully cooled refrigerate it for atleast an hour.
- Chop all the fruits and dry fruits into small pieces.
- If you find custard mixture is too thick, you can add cool milk into it.
- When at the time of serving add chopped fruits and dry fruits to the custard mixture.
- Garnish with red cherry and serve chill.